Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Random Wrestling Move Generator Returns!


Yes, the Random Wrestling Move Generator returns! I apologize for the broken link as my previous host for that script disappeared and I didn't know, but I've fixed that now. I'll be working on some other generators as well, both for wrestling but also for tabletop role-playing games - height, weight, sex, age, hair and eye color, and my largest undertaking, random world locations.

The Wrestling Move Generator toy here at Abstruse Decapod will generate random pro wrestling maneuvers, moves and holds, from both authentic collections as well as creating new and exciting moves using a sophisticated sports-entertainment maneuver-logic algorithm. Just refresh the page for more!

Click Here for your Top 10 Random Wrestling Moves!


Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment